We would like to hear from you
For any inquiries, please fill the form below or contact us at email@example.com or at +351910470354 (Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm)
1. Our orders shipping are done from Monday to Friday, between 9am to 7pm, except on holidays, and according to the days and times used by the logistics company, to the delivery address provided by you.
2. Our delivery service does not include scheduling options, so the delivery of the order will be carried out without prior contact from the carrier, thus being necessary to ensure that someone is at the delivery address to receive the order.
3. Delivery times may vary depending on the country. The expected delivery time within Europe is 3 to 5 working days.
4. If an ordered product isn´t available for some reason we can´t control at the shipping moment, we will refund you the amount paid, within 3 days from the knowledge of the item’s unavailability.
5. If you do not receive your order within a maximum of 30 days from the order payment date, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject MISSING_YOURORDERNUMBER, informing us what happened. After this time has elapsed, we can´t be held responsible for the order loss.
6. We consider the delivery done, with the signature or the order code number given by you on the delivery receipt at the agreed delivery address.
7. If you have further questions about our shipping policy, please send us an email to email@example.com with the email subject SHIPPING_YOURORDERNUMBER.
1. We have a 15-day return policy, which means you have 15 days after receiving your item to request for a refund or for an exchange by another product with the same or higher price.
2. Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
3. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, in its original packaging and with the seal unbroken. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
4. The costs of the return will be supported by the Customer.
5. Emblazer reserves the right to refuse the return of products with visible signs of use, which have been washed or transformed in any way.
6. The User should note that if the return has been made for reasons other than the existence of justified defects or non-conformity of the products ordered, Emblazer will not make the reimbursement of the shipping costs. Therefore, Emblazer will not reimburse the cost of delivery initially supported by the customer for the respective order.
7. Follow the return procedure by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with: – Email Subject : RETURN_YOURORDERNUMBER; – Text Email: Reason of the return – Specify: REFUND or EXCHANGE* *In case of an exchange, you must indicate the model reference that you pretend according to the ones that are available on our shop section. – Attachment: Picture of the product.
8. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
9. We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund or exchange was approved or not. If approved: – Refund: you´ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. – Exchange: we will confirm you about the availability of the new product that you pretend exchange to and send you back to the initial order address.
10. Exceptions / non-returnable items: unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
11. You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com
The user, when making a registration or purchase online, expressly guarantees Emblazer their consent to use their personal data and address, as well as data related to their purchases and payment methods. These data will be stored and processed by computer and can be used for communication purposes to strengthen and personalize the offer of products, services, promotional or advertising campaigns or for processing orders. The personal data of users/customers of this website will be treated in accordance and pursuant to the Portuguese Commission for Data Protection.
PERSONAL DATA TREATMENT
In compliance with Law No. 67/98 of 26 October, on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform that the handling of personal data collected on the website is the responsibility of Emblazer, Unipessoal Lda, NIPC 516486810. Emblazer keeps your data safe and accessible. Below we present what types of personal data are processed, what are the purposes and for how long they are kept: Emblazer, within the scope of its activities, processes the personal data necessary for the provision of services and / or supply of products. Your data will be used to improve your browsing experience and preferences. Personal data are collected, in particular, through an account on the website, social media, in writing, via telephone and through commercial interaction between customers and Emblazer. Once collected, personal data will be processed and stored computerized and in an automated or non-automated way, guaranteeing in all cases strict compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data, being stored in specific databases, created for this purpose and, intended to be used in pre-contractual and contractual relations established with its Customers or potential Customers, within the scope of the products and services provided. Personal data may also be processed for the purpose of complying with legal obligations and for the purpose of investigating, detecting and prosecuting serious crimes. They may also be used for other purposes such as sending complaints and suggestions, disseminating institutional information, knowing campaigns, promotions, advertising and news about Emblazer’s products and / or services, as well as for carrying out market studies or surveys. evaluation. The data will be stored and preserved only for the minimum period necessary for the pursuit of the purposes that motivated its collection or its further treatment, under the terms defined by law. Within the scope of customer data management, the personal data collected may be transmitted to third parties that are freight transport companies with the sole and exclusive purpose of carrying out and fully carrying out the services or products purchased by the user, holder of the personal data collected. The customer can unsubscribe at any time and immediately request that their data and personal information be deleted, by contacting Emblazer, by email firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject DATA_TREATMENT.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
Being responsible for the website management, Emblazer is committed to developing the best efforts to ensure the privacy of the data collected and/or transmitted online. The security and privacy of the data collected are of crucial importance to us, therefore Emblazer is committed to protecting the security of such data. To this end, we use security technologies and procedures to protect collected data against unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, it is not possible that Emblazer eliminates all of the risks related to data safety. Access to the data collected is limited to Emblazer’s employees, subcontractors and third parties who need such access to perform the agreed functions of providing products and services to the user. Access may also be made available to state authorities, if necessary, to comply with legal or contractual obligation of Emblazer, particularly when it is required by law or by any court order or administrative nature, provided it’s issued by the competent institution. Emblazer adverts you that the data collected on the website may, at the time of collection, circulate without security on the network, at the risk of being seen and used by unauthorized third parties.
CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE POLICY PRIVACY
You are the one who decides whether you want to receive newsletters and information from us. The information the customer provides is used only to send periodic information about news, offers and promotions. Submission is subject to the user’s express approval. The latter can cancel the subscription to this service whenever he wishes.
We are present in the following social networks: Instagram, Facebook and Linkedin. For this reason, it assumes the role of Responsible for the treatment of data posted in its profiles derived from friends, tastes, followers, comments, etc. The user expressly agrees to be subject to the conditions and terms that, in terms of privacy, have different social networks or platforms where Emblazer is present, enabling him to use the means that the same networks allow to inform users about the different activities and services you perform.
We are entirely at your disposal to answer questions about the protection and processing of data or requests for information. Do not hesitate to contact us via email: email@example.com
This website is operated by EMBLAZER. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to EMBLAZER. EMBLAZER offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user/customer, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here. By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions, including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms and Conditions apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms and Conditions are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms and Conditions. Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms and Conditions. You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
2. GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
This document establishes the General Conditions of Use and the General Conditions of Online Sale on the EMBLAZER website. Navigation on the website and / or purchasing any product through it implies acceptance of these General Conditions. The present general conditions of use and navigation (hereinafter referred to as «Conditions») aim to regulate the relationship between the website owner, as the service provider, and the users who access, browse and enjoy the service offered (hereinafter, “User” or, collectively, “Users”). The Site provides Users with general information about the owner of the Site, its services and activities (hereinafter referred to as “Content”), all in accordance with these Conditions. When it is a professional page, its content is not intended for Users who are minors. If the User continues to browse and make use of the services we offer through our Site, he accepts, without reservations of any kind, these Conditions of Use. The owner of the Site reserves the right to modify these Conditions at any time and at its sole discretion, so we advise the user to review them frequently. The present general conditions of sale aim to provide and define all the necessary information to the User on the ordering, sale, payment and provision of services or delivery of purchases made on the website emblazerstore.com. These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to place the order and guarantee the follow-up of this order / service provision between the Contracting Parties.
3. OWNERSHIP OF THE ONLINE STORE
Identifying information: In compliance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, we now indicate the necessary data about the owner of the website www.emblazerstore.com (here in after referred to as “Site”) service provider: Company name: EMBLAZER UNIPESSOAL LDA Identity number or tax identification: PT 516 48 68 10 Address: Rua Pinheiro Manso 634 C, 4100-411 Porto E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone number: +351 91 8015041
4.Intellectual and industrial property Legal protection of contents
The owner of the Site is also the owner of the rights to exploit the intellectual and industrial property of the Site, including all the Contents and elements of it (enunciative, texts, images, audio and videos) available from the Site, as well as such as those you have hosted on third party sites either because they are your property or because you have obtained the appropriate rights to use them. Likewise, the holder obtained the appropriate authorizations regarding the image rights of those who appear on its website. Total or partial reproduction, copying or distribution of the Content is prohibited, without the express authorization of the owner. In no case will it be understood that the User’s access and navigation implies a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial assignment of these rights by the Site owner. Thus, it is prohibited to modify, copy, reuse, explore, reproduce, publicly communicate, transmit, use, treat or distribute in any way all or part of the Content and elements of the Site for public or commercial purposes without the express and written authorization holder. Therefore, according to the previous paragraph, the User may, in addition to viewing the Contents and elements of the Site, make prints, copies or transfers of them whenever these actions are intended exclusively for his personal and private use. It is forbidden to use the holder’s contact details (postal address, telephone number, email address) to send any type of commercial communication, except with the necessary authorizations as provided by the applicable regulations.
5.Responsibilities Site Suspension
The operation of the Site is supported by servers of service providers, connected through public-private communications infrastructures. The owner of the Site will do everything possible to guarantee the correct functioning of the same, however, he cannot guarantee the absence of interruptions for technical reasons in order to carry out repair and / or maintenance tasks or lack of coverage. or failures in the equipment and / or networks necessary for data transmission, which are beyond your control. Thus, access to the Site may be suspended for reasons of force majeure (causes that are unpredictable or that, predicted or foreseeable, are inevitable) such as those listed below, but not limiting: Failures in the supply of electrical or telephone network, Virus attacks on servers that support the Site, User errors when accessing the Site, Fires, floods, earthquakes or other nature events, Strikes or labor conflicts, Military conflicts or other situations of force majeure. The owner of the Site is exempt from any type of liability if any of the circumstances indicated in this clause materialize.
The User will use the Site at his own risk. By accessing it, the User undertakes to use it in accordance with the provisions of the legislation and the applicable ethical codes, as well as the conditions contained in these Conditions of Use. Failure to comply with any of the rules included in these Conditions or the legislation on which they are based will give rise to the User’s responsibility towards the Site owner and / or third parties, for any damage or loss that may be caused as a result of referred non-compliance, regardless of whether it involves the conspiracy of an illegal, an administrative sanction, a fault or an offense and will entitle the owner of the Site to, where appropriate, claim his liability in the civil, administrative, labor or criminal field that corresponds.
7.Responsibility of the holder
The owner of the Site is not responsible for any damage caused to the User or third parties as a result of a breach attributable to the User or even due to changes in the User’s equipment. Thus, it does not even assume any responsibility for illegitimate intrusions using computer viruses or others, regardless of their origin, for the improper use of the Site by the User or security errors motivated by the incorrect operation of the terminal equipment used by the User.
The User may not, at any time, modify, alter or delete any data, information, content or element or content that is included in the Site. The User must use the services we make available to him in a diligent, correct and lawful manner. It cannot, under any pretext, disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, pornographic, xenophobic character or that, in general, condones criminal, violent or offensive acts for people and fundamental rights. The User may not include software, viruses, malware or any other harmful agent in the computer systems that may damage or alter the devices or terminals of the company or of the other Users. The User will be solely responsible for the damages that may be caused by non-compliance with the conditions and obligations set out in these Conditions. The User is prohibited from transmitting, including or spreading advertising of himself or of third parties through any means available on our Site, without the express authorization of the holder of the same.
Mentions on the Site that may be made to other third party sites will be for information purposes only. The owner of the Site does not develop or manage these pages nor is he the owner of the Internet addresses mentioned unless expressly indicated. Therefore, it will not be responsible for the contents that they incorporate, nor for the damages or losses derived from said access, nor for those generated by the services they provide. The Site owner authorizes the creation of links and hyperlinks from other sites. However, whoever proposes to create a link between their Web page and the Site will have to do so respecting the following conditions: The web page on which the link is created will not contain illegal information or content, contrary to morals, good customs, public order or any third party rights. The owner of the Site will not be declared nor will it be implied that the link expressly authorized or previously supervised, assumed or recommended in any way the services offered or made available on the website that creates the link with the Site. Consequently, it is recommended to anyone who browses the Site to be prudent in evaluating and using the information, content and services existing on the linked sites. The creation of the link does not, in any case, imply the existence of relations between the owner of the Site and the owner of the Web page in which the link is incorporated.
10. Commercial Policy
The sale underlying each order placed by the Customer is made subject to ownership, so the products are the property of EMBLAZER until effective and full payment of the amount due.
11. Product Information
All information regarding the products characteristics can be found at www.emblazerstore.com . EMBLAZER considers the information related to the essential characteristics of the products through technical descriptions shared by its suppliers, and photographs that illustrate the products marketed. The images and photographs of the products, although trying to be as reliable as possible, are illustrative, so the Customer should consider the hypothesis of differences in color, shape appearances, which may also be due to the used monitor and web browser. In this way, we recommend to the Customer the careful and detailed consultation of the product and its characteristics, in order to duly certify them at the time of purchase.
12. Pricing Information
The prices of the products displayed on the website www.emblazerstore.com with taxes and fees included, considering the VAT in force at the time of payment of the order. The total VAT payable by the User will be indicated on the invoice to be sent to the User. All prices are quoted in Euros (€). Note that changing the delivery country may influence the prices due to different shipping costs. The costs of the shipping service are borne by the User / Buyer and add to the total value of the selected products. The User will be informed of these charges before confirming his order and completing the purchase process. Prices of products displayed on the website are subject to change. EMBLAZER reserves the right to change prices without advance notice. The prices displayed at the time of purchase are the prices applicable to that purchase. The total price specified in the checkout includes the taxes from the country of origin (Portugal) and shipping costs. The User must only pay the amount specified in the order confirmation. In the event of a computer error, manual, technical or any other source, which causes a substantial change not anticipated by EMBLAZER in the retail price, the purchase order will be considered invalid and canceled. If there is an increase in the prices of any product / service, the User will be informed immediately, being able to choose to receive his order (making the payment of the difference) or to proceed with its cancellation.
13. ORDER PROCESS
On the EMBLAZER website, EMBLAZER proposes to the User the following payment methods via IfThen: a) Credit card (Visa, Mastercard); b) ATM reference; c) Mbway; d) Payshop. In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made on the User’s card immediately after confirmation of the shipment of the goods. If some products ordered are sold out, the value of them will be credited to the User’s card, after the order is closed. EMBLAZER does not accept any payment method other than those mentioned in the previous point. Do not use any other means than the specified payment methods. If it does so, EMBLAZER cannot be held liable for the loss of value or any other damage that may result.
1.Our orders shipping are done from Monday to Friday, between 9am to 7pm, except on holidays, and according to the days and times used by the logistics company, to the delivery address provided by you. 2. Our delivery service does not include scheduling options, so the delivery of the order will be carried out without prior contact from the carrier, thus being necessary to ensure that someone is at the delivery address to receive the order. 3. Delivery times may vary depending on the country. The expected delivery time within Europe is 3 to 5 working days. 4. If an ordered product isn´t available for some reason we can´t control at the shipping moment, we will refund you the amount paid, within 3 days from the knowledge of the item’s unavailability. 5.If you do not receive your order within a maximum of 30 days from the order payment date, please send us an email to email@example.com with the email subject MISSING_YOURORDERNUMBER, informing us of what happened. After this time has elapsed, we can´t be held responsible for the order loss. 6. We consider the delivery is done with the signature or the order code number given by you on the delivery receipt at the agreed delivery address. 7. If you have further questions about our shipping policy, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject SHIPPING_YOURORDERNUMBER.
16. RETURNS & EXCHANGES
1. We have a 15-day return policy, which means you have 15 days after receiving your item to request for a refund or for an exchange by another product with the same or higher price.. 2. Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. 3. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, in its original packaging and with the seal unbroken. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. 4.The costs of the return will be supported by the Customer. 5.EMBLAZER reserves the right to refuse the return of products with visible signs of use, which have been washed or transformed in any way. 6. The User should note that if the return has been made for reasons other than the existence of justified defects or non-conformity of the products ordered, EMBLAZER will not make the reimbursement of the shipping costs. Therefore, EMBLAZER will not reimburse the cost of delivery initially supported by the customer for the respective order. 7. Follow the return procedure by sending an email to email@example.com with: – Email Subject : RETURN_YOURORDERNUMBER; – Text Email: Reason of the return – Specify: REFUND or EXCHANGE* *In case of an exchange, you must indicate the model reference that you pretend according to the ones that are available on our shop section. – Attachment: Picture of the product 8. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. 9. We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund or exchange was approved or not. If approved: – Refund: you´ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. – Exchange: we will confirm you about the availability of the new product that you pretend exchange to and send you back to the initial order address. 10.Exceptions / non-returnable items: unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards. 11.You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org
EMBLAZER does not sell second-hand products, faulty or of lower quality than the market standards. The main characteristics of each product are shown on the website www.emblazerstore.com in each product page. EMBLAZER will make every effort so that the colors of the products that appear on the website www.emblazerstore.com are the most accurate and as real as possible. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor is showing the exact colors.
As we aim to continuously improving our services, EMBLAZER will strive for meeting and resolving the claims submitted by the User via the e-mail email@example.com within 5 (five) business days.
19. WARRANTY AND AFTER-SALES SUPPORT
EMBLAZER products benefit from the warranty in accordance with the legislation applicable to the sale of consumer goods.
20. PERSONAL DATA TREATMENT
The electronic records, kept by EMBLAZER in security conditions, are considered as proof of communications, orders and payments between EMBLAZER and the User.
22. APPLICABLE LAW
The present Terms and Conditions and all disputes arising that are related to the it, including its validity, the use of the website or any purchase made on it, shall be governed by Portuguese law.
23. ONLINE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
The Online Dispute Resolution website is an official website managed by the European Commission dedicated to helping consumers and traders resolve their disputes out-of-court. Check the following link https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage PORTUGAL – ALTERNATIVE RESOLUTION OF CONSUMPTION DISPUTES In the event of a dispute, the consumer may resort to an Alternative Resolution Entity for Consumer Disputes: Centro Nacional de Informação e Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo, Centro de Informação e Arbitragem do Porto, Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo de Lisboa, Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo do Distrito de Coimbra, Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo da Região Autónoma da Madeira, Centro de Informação e Arbitragem do Vale do Ave, Centro de Informação e Arbitragem do Vale do Cávado Centro de Informação, Mediação e Arbitragem do Algarve. For more information go to: www.consumidor.gov.pt.
All the promotions available on the website are valid only for the time they are displayed on the website, unless otherwise stated on the website.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you can’t find the answer to what you’re looking for, feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where are your clothes made?
All our clothes are designed and manufactured in Portugal, Europe. We choose to produce in Portugal due to the extensive know-how and quality of their factories, strict labour law compliance and adherance to the latest environmental certifications and sustainable practices.
- Where can I buy your clothes?
Our pieces can only be purchased through our website. If you are a retailer and are interested in stocking our products, please contact us at email@example.com with the following email subject: RETAIL_YOURNAME
- Do you have a sizing guide for your clothes?
You can find all the size details on each product description of what size the models are wearing in the lookbook pictures and also through the pop-up size guide, where there is the design picture with the measurements per size.
- Will you offer a wider size range in the future?
We currently offer S-L sizing as our standard, being the clothes made to fit various body types.We strive to make our products the most inclusive as possible but since we are in the start-up phase, we we’re constrained by the number of pieces that we can produce per size. As the brand grows, we’ll be looking to expand our range in order to meet all of our customers needs.
- Are your clothes sustainable?
All our pieces are manufactured in Portugal with the finest fabrics, considering:
– Outer shell/main fabric of our pieces: are made from leftovers/dead stock from Portuguese textile industry
– Lining fabric of our pieces: 33% Recycled Polyester & 67% regular Polyester
– Our brand/size labels are made of 100% recycled polyester
– Our buttons are made from recycled paper or from natural materials (such as, olive wood)
- Is your packaging sustainable?
Yes, we work really hard for all the elements of our packaging to be sustainable.
– The outside packaging is made from paper without any plastic cover
– The inside of the packaging contains bag 100% cotton that can be reused for other purposes
– We didn’t produce any sticker or postcard to reduce the quantity of paper that ends in the garbage
– Our hang tags are made with a mark book design to me reused for that purpose and not just to give you more brand info that you just can find online